Torque Release Technique
Torque Release Technique for true corrective care
Dr. Zach is advanced Proficiency Certified in Torque Release technique, which, through research, has been proven to be the most specific, scientific chiropractic adjustment technique in chiropractic. A Torque Release Technique (TRT) adjustment is delivered while the spine is in a perfectly neutral and relaxed position. Adjustments using the Integrator™ are reproducible, gentle, and specific. By utilizing this technique, we are able to provide individuals of all ages and backgrounds with some of the most gentle and reproducible chiropractic adjustments available.
The Integrator™ reproduces the entire thrust and movement components of TOGGLE RECOIL, which is the classic method of Chiropractic adjustments by hand, but at the speed of 1/10,000th of a second! By increasing the speed at which the adjustment is administered Dr. Zach does not need all the force that most people associate with a manual chiropractic adjustment. The Integrator™ has a small surface area that all of the force is administered through, allowing Dr. Zach to apply pinpoint, precise adjustments to 1 specific segment of the spine. The Integrator™ allows for the same amount of force to be administered every single adjustment and is 100% reproducible. By reducing the variables that can take place with the adjustment, by adjusting a specific segment and using the same amount of force, we can track and measure the variables that are important, which is how your body is functioning and feeling. Through a specific, results-driven approach in Torque Release Technique, The Integrator™ makes corrections to the spine, allowing the body the best ability to adapt, thrive and heal from the inside out.
About the Integrator™
- Precise: By using the Integrator™ Dr. Zach can pinpoint and correct the exact segment on the spine that requires an adjustment.
- Specific: The force, frequency of energy, torque, speed and thrust provided by the Integrator™have all been tailor-made to deliver the perfect amount of force to help normalize nerve function.
- Gentle: An Integrator™adjustment can be delivered with the spine in a perfectly relaxed neutral position with reproducible amount of force. (whereas a traditional adjustment requires the spine to be stretched to a position of tension followed by the manual thrust by hand to sufficiently open the spinal joints to activate a cavitation “Pop” response)
- Fast: The incredibly fast but shallow impulse is one of the secrets to the effectiveness of this adjustment while being so gentle.
- Recoil: The recoil of the adjustment allows for a quick and gentle adjustment to be made and increase the overall effectiveness of the adjustment.
- Torque: Life happens in 3-dimensions. The segments of your spine are no different. Misalignments don’t just occur in 2-dimensions, front-to-back and side-to-side, but the segments of your spine can wedge and rotate as well. With the torque mechanism in the Integrator™, it allows for pinpoint corrections to an exact segment and line of correction in all 3-dimensions.
- Effective: The benefits of Integrator™adjustments and Torque Release Technique was founded upon research from several chiropractic techniques and the effectiveness has been measured by scientific research.
- Reliable: The way the Integrator™delivers an adjustment is very consistent and reliable so that the right amount of force and energy is transmitted on each and every adjustment
- Consistent: The systems that are used in TRT and the features of the Integrator™are very standardized which means that several practitioners using the same method can deliver the same results in experience.