Pediatric chiropractor shawnee
Helping Healthy Kids to Grow into healthy adults
We don’t often think of why it is necessary for children to receive chiropractic care. However, we all know that the birthing process can be traumatic. This is why we love seeing children even just a few days after they have been born to be checked for misalignments. Checking an infant for misalignments is as gentle as testing the ripeness of a tomato!
Chiropractic kids have the best start to life! As children grow and develop they are experiencing stressors on their bodies. These stressors can come from the many falls and tumbles they experience while learning to crawl, learning to walk, or going through their many growth spurts. Maintaining alignment of the spine during these developmental years allows their body to maintain optimal nervous system health and can help improve behavior, sleep, and immune system function, and many other health concerns.
Overtime these stressors can contribute to ailments such as such as colic, infantile reflux, trouble latching, recurrent ear infections, and bed wetting, amongst many of other things. We strongly encourage parents to get their children checked so they grow up with healthy spine structure and optimal nervous system function. We love seeing kiddos in the office so we can help them grow happy, healthy lives from the inside-out!
Top 10 reasons parents take their child to see a chiropractor
- To encourage good neural plasticity –brain and nerve development
- To support their child’s overall health and wellbeing.
- To help strengthen their child’s immunity encouraging a reduction in colds, ear infections, and general illnesses.
- To assist with colic and infant irritability
- To help the body overcome respiratory issues like asthma, breathing difficulties and allergies
- To encourage proper spinal posture
- To help improve their child’s ability to concentrate
- To assist with behavioral outbursts.
- To help alleviate digestive problems
- To assist with bed-wetting and sleeping issues
READY TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT?
We would love to help guide your family through their health journey. To book an new patient evaluation, please fill out the information in our new member form and select an available appointment time. Our team will contact you to confirm availability. We look forward to serving you!